Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Italeri Allied General Staff

This is the first figure of a set of 8 figures and 4 horses. I'll be painting and posting them one by one, so yo could call this part 1. It are 1/32 figures, just because I want to paint something else to as 1/72 figures. If I should have other sizes of figures I would paint them to.

As you can see on the pictures I decided not to paint the eyes. I find that a bit to tricky for me. And I don't like white eyes with a black dot in it. That doesn't look real.

Painted with acrylic paints.

Enjoy the pictures.






Hope you like him!

As second part of this post I would like to introduce someone of my family staff. It's our cat called Myra, a three year old lady, and she made me laugh this week. Well see for yourself what she was up to.

Well here she is. She looks a bit angry, but normally she's very nice.
But what she up to?

Oh, just checking if someone is at home!
Hellooooo!

And she likes playing with toy soldiers, if I forget to put them on a save place :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar