Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bluebird of Happiness

 Okay, I have a bluebird and I am happy. I saw this one hanging in a tree at my friend's house when we ate in their backyard two weeks ago. She was going to get the pattern for me. But, her friend cannot find the pattern. I am going to make a pattern and then make a bluebird or two. I think I might just sell these. I intend to use free scraps of 2x4s. Then, and eye for the top for a piece of wire and a spray of blue and it will be done.

Tomorrow, come hell or high water, I am going to learn how to post a picture on here. 

So, we went to Cullman today. I got my mail, picked up the bird, ate lunch and watched my feet swell. That is always fun. 

The sky was broody looking on the way up, but the clouds cleared and it was the most beautiful day with a dark blue sky and white fluffy clouds. It was day to make my heart sing. 

Since I need a bed and have had no luck finding a used one, I went online, decided I could look in an Ashley store, and did just that. The iron bed was $100 less in the store. I will not quit looking for a used bed until the day I buy the bed. I also found a comfortable chair at a reasonable price, but I am sure the quality is low. 

Trust me, I can find plenty of beds, but not one with a footboard that comes above the mattress. My sheets and blankets fall/slide every which way without a footboard to help hold them in place.  I am too old to deal with this. I cannot give a sheet or blanket a flip to get the sheet or anything else across the bed. But, I am still looking for an old, cheap used bed to use as is or paint. 

I went into two no-name stores and found nothing. Who likes a bed with only a headboard and no footboard? Not me. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar