Rita Hayworth foi um verdadeiro femme fatale da década de 40, porém disso nós já sabemos, certo? Mas quando exatamente, a tímida garota, antes chamada Rita Cansino, tornou-se um símbolo sexual e inspiração? O ano foi 1946 e o filme que a tornou estrela, Gilda. Assisti-o final de semana passado, mas especificamente, no domingo pela manhã, e me apaixonei pela película. O figurino é deslumbrante e Rita (ou seria a Gilda?) parece muito confiante e sedutora durante o filme. Ok, vamos à sinopse. Johnny Farrell é um vigarista que vaga Buenos Aires em busca de sorte em apostas. Um dia, sua vida é salva por um misterioso homem, Ballin Mundson, dono de um cassino. A amizade dos dois cresce e Ballin o apresenta sua esposa, Gilda, que é um antigo amor de Johnny. No elenco estão além de Hayworth, Glenn Ford e George Macready. Não resisti e coloquei, no final, Rita cantando a clássica Put The Blame On Mame. Amo essa cena!
Rita Hayworth was a true femme fatale in the 40s, but we've already known about it, right? But when exactly did the shy girl, named before Rita Cansino, become a sex simbol and inspiration? The year was 1946 and the film that transformed her into a star, Gilda. I watched it last weekend, in fact on Sunday morning, and I fell in love with the film. The costume design is stunning and Rita (or maybe Gilda?) seems very confident and seductive during the film. Ok, let's go to the plot. Johnny Farrell is a gambler who wanders Buenos Aires in search of fortune in bets. One day, his life is saved by a mysterious man, Ballin Mundson, owner of a casino. The friendship between them increases and Ballin introduces to him, his wife Gilda, an old affair of Johnny. In the cast are Glenn Ford and George Macready, besides Hayworth, of course. I couldn't resist and I put in the end of this post, Rita singing the classic Put The Blame On Mame. I love this scene!
Rita Hayworth was a true femme fatale in the 40s, but we've already known about it, right? But when exactly did the shy girl, named before Rita Cansino, become a sex simbol and inspiration? The year was 1946 and the film that transformed her into a star, Gilda. I watched it last weekend, in fact on Sunday morning, and I fell in love with the film. The costume design is stunning and Rita (or maybe Gilda?) seems very confident and seductive during the film. Ok, let's go to the plot. Johnny Farrell is a gambler who wanders Buenos Aires in search of fortune in bets. One day, his life is saved by a mysterious man, Ballin Mundson, owner of a casino. The friendship between them increases and Ballin introduces to him, his wife Gilda, an old affair of Johnny. In the cast are Glenn Ford and George Macready, besides Hayworth, of course. I couldn't resist and I put in the end of this post, Rita singing the classic Put The Blame On Mame. I love this scene!
Nunca houve uma mulher como Gilda. E não é verdade? Diva e digna. Beijos <3
There never was a woman like Gilda. Isn't that true? Diva and worthy. Kisses <3
Fotos/ images: Tumblr







0 Yorumlar