Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Listen To The Mocking Voice

 

 

Listen To The Mocking Voice



Mrs. C has a mocking voice.  You know, that high pitched adolescent way of repeating what you say in a way that makes it sound trivial, whiney or petulant.  A mocking voice.  She has been using it a lot lately.

“Could you turn the volume up, I can barely hear the movie?”

“Could you turn the volume up, I can barely hear the movie?”

“Stop that!”

“Stop what?”

“Stop that mocking voice.”

“Stop that mocking voice.”

“Again! Stop that”

“Why”

“I don’t like it…I hate the mocking voice!”

“I hate the mocking voice!”

“Just stop it.”

“I like the mocking voice.”

“I like the mocking voice.”

“You can’t use the mocking voice because it doesn’t bother me.  I own the mocking voice!”

“How do you own a voice?”

“I just do.”

“That’s not fair!”

“That’s not fair.”

“You know I hate you don’t you?”

“No, you don’t!”

“Well, I hate the mocking voice!”

“Well, I hate the mocking voice!”

“STOP THAT!”

“Ok, but just for tonight…tomorrow you shall be mocked again.”

 

Is anyone else tormented by ‘The Mocking Voice?’


Based on previous comments it seems people completely do not understand the playful mocking voice game of a wife who is not really being mean.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar