I absolutely hate working two nights in a row over a weekend.
I never get enough sleep through Sunday
This is Because:-
The Church bell will invariably ring before eleven or three, depending on the service
The dogs down the lane will become apoplectic with hysteria when Pippa and her badly behaved mongrel bitch pass by
And the phone will go at least once during the day!
Add to this mix the huffing and puffing from Chris when he completes the most routine of daytime chores in my absence and we have a recipe for serial killing!
With me being the serial killer!
Happy Days!
I never get enough sleep through Sunday
This is Because:-
The Church bell will invariably ring before eleven or three, depending on the service
The dogs down the lane will become apoplectic with hysteria when Pippa and her badly behaved mongrel bitch pass by
And the phone will go at least once during the day!
Add to this mix the huffing and puffing from Chris when he completes the most routine of daytime chores in my absence and we have a recipe for serial killing!
With me being the serial killer!
Happy Days!


0 Yorumlar