Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maybe I Should Just Stick To Trading

Well, that was discouraging. 

Got everything prepared, hauled it all out to the car, carted it into the show, piled it all on the table, and put my signs up.  And then after about four and a half hours,....


...I carried it all back home.  Every single card.  Didn't sell anything.  Not one.

I thought I had some decent stuff, too.  The Ginter and Gypsy Queen I showed earlier, a couple other years of Heritage, recent Topps with inserts, and some newer football.  I knew there might not be so much of a market for my miscellaneous older baseball and football, but maybe a couple Redskins collectors or something.  Nada.

I put out the few gamers and autographs I had among the boxes, and loose in the front, along with the Bowman Chad Kuhls.  Those were really the only things most people even picked up.  Had a couple nibbles on the other stuff, but no takers.

Guess I just don't collect the popular stuff - Shiny Bowman Rookie mojo.  Kinda knew that going in.  But didn't expect Zero.  Figured there had to be a couple set builders or team collectors coming in at some point.

I could downsize my stock and try again next month, but I'm not optimistic that it would go any better.  Some of the other veteran vendors say it slows down when football season starts (since the shows are on Sundays).  So I don't know.  I might feel better about it later.  We'll see.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar