Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PREGNANCY FILE: PREGNANCY MIGRAINES AND NATURAL SOLUTIONS

Here is what no one tells you - there is a really high possibility that being pregnant will cause a variety of unexpected ailments. Obviously, you can expect what is regularly spoken of; morning sickness and exhaustion during the first trimester - totally expected. Sensitivity to certain smells, yep that happens too, but what I didn't see coming were the migraines.

I've had migraines since high school but did not ever suffer from them to the point where I had several a week. As I got older, I began to have them less and less. Before I got pregnant, I estimate I was getting about 8 or 9 migraines a year. For a migraine sufferer, this is really not bad.
16 weeks.

Over the holidays, we shared our happy news with friends and family. I took a few days off of work. Life was good. On New Year's Eve, I started getting a terrible headache. It lingered through the night, and was gone by morning.
By January 11th, and I'd had 8 migraines since the new year. Twice they've lasted over 48 hours. I would come home from work on Friday, and the migraine would last all of Friday night, and through Saturday day and night. It would linger a bit on Sunday before subsiding. The cycle would start again knowing the stress of my job and the work week were looming. 
Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar